We believe that:
1. Learning should be grounded in faith.
2. Learning should be experiential.
3. Everyone can learn and everyone has a desire to learn.
4. Structure is essential to forming the individual.
5. Differentiated instruction is needed to meet varies learning styles.
6. Teaching is most effective when it is cross-curricular and collaborative.
7. Education must be engaging.
8. All are life-long learners.
Ten Overbrook students have entered an Illustrated Poem Contest sponsored by the ACS (American Chemi...Read More
Be sure to check out the full article at http://thericatholic.com/stories/overbrook-academy-partners...Read More