We believe that:
1. Learning should be grounded in faith.
2. Learning should be experiential.
3. Everyone can learn and everyone has a desire to learn.
4. Structure is essential to forming the individual.
5. Differentiated instruction is needed to meet varies learning styles.
6. Teaching is most effective when it is cross-curricular and collaborative.
7. Education must be engaging.
8. All are life-long learners.
Our girls enjoyed the ECyD posada and Virgin Mary's baby shower! They had a lot of fun singing, pla...Read More
Welcome back to our annual program girls and our new spring program girls and what better way to sta...Read More
The girls of St. Catherine house had their Christmas gift exchange and farewell party!Read More